Friday, April 30, 2010

The Penitent Blogger

I am afraid I need to apologize.  Publicly.

I have felt guilty since the moment I published my last post.  It's been bugging me.  So I thought I should repent and say how very sorry I am.

In a moment of hyperbole, I implied that I hate Stephanie Meyer.  I do not.  I have never met her.  I am sure she is a very nice person.  A very nice, 14-year old girl stuck in a woman's body, with a serious unfulfilled bad-boy fantasy, and in need of lots of therapy.  I apologize for judging her the way I did.  It was unfair.

There.  I feel so much better.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger K and D Roylance said...

A justified apology, I like it!

April 30, 2010 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Jessica Grosland said...

I think you know full well that at least 4 out of your 5 therapists would have a problem with that apology.

Ah well. It's your grudge-match.

April 30, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Kazzy said...

You just couldn't do it, could you.

April 30, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger CHERRANNE said...

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

May 1, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Haha, nice! I read the series at the request of my MIL...and it was like a train wreck. You know it's horrible, but for some reason you just can't look away from the destruction.

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, hope to see you back!

May 11, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home