Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Slight Change of Plans

I did not want this blog to become a heavy, dark, therapeutic place.  On my present course it has great potential to be that and only that.  So in an effort to remain true to my original vision of this blog, while still remaining true to my desire to write about the tough stuff and possibly help someone, I have decided to create a new blog.

This blog will go back to being eclectic.  A little of this, a little of that.  My other blog will be for the hard stuff.

I will continue to announce new blog posts for this blog on my facebook status.  I will not do so for my new blog.  You can access my new blog through my profile, through the link under Cool Blogs I Follow, or here.

That feels better to me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Grosland said...

What!? Now I have to follow TWO blogs to keep up with you? I should have expected as much. Little overachiever. "I am soooo cool that instead of just managing ONE blog, I'm going to manage TWO!"

Blech. For someone who claims to have no energy, you sure look for ways to stretch yourself to the limit.

(Note: This is all goofiness. I really think that if this is what you want, that's cool. But I AM a little frustrated with the added blog responsibility for ME.)

(Note about the note: Naturally, I only think of myself. The world DOES revolve around me, you know. I'm still technically a teenager for five months.)

June 17, 2010 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Kisha said...

Nothing wrong with heavy, dark, and therapeutic, but I totally understand where you are coming from. I've often considered doing the same, seeing how everyone and my mom knows about my blog, and I can't very well bitch about her if I know she's reading. Keep it up, I love your stuff!

June 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home