Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Favorite Blogger

I read a lot of blogs.  And there are some incredible writers out there.  Some fabulous storytellers.

But if you were to ask who my favorite is, it would be an easy choice for me.  My favorite blogger is also my favorite author.  And she's got years ahead of her to keep filling my life with entertainment and wisdom.

My favorite blogger is Singing Devil.  And, yes, I will admit that I am biased.  She is my oldest daughter.  She has not branched out into the blogging community, so she doesn't have many followers.  That is sad, because she is such a great writer.  She has been published a couple of times.  And I have no doubt that she will eventually produce several works for commercial consumption.

She is currently on a countdown toward her 20th birthday.  She is also going to college full time and works as a custodian at 4:00am.  She's busy and a little crazy.  She's also brilliant.

If you're looking for something a little different, please visit her.  I think you'll be glad you did.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Eclipsed said...

She has a new follower!

November 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle Saunderson said...

I just bookmarked her page so I can go back and check all her posts out.

November 19, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Hope Despite Depression said...

I will definitely check out her page! I'm glad you mentioned it! :)

November 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home