Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just kind of BLAH

I'd love to write something deep today.  Something that will be life altering for you or for me.  But it's not going to happen.

I've got lots of incredibly wise topics to discuss.  I'm sure I'd have brilliant insights too.  But not now.

Today is BLAH.  Just there.  Today is.

My head hurts.  I've got blurry vision.  I'm dizzy.  I'm cranky.  And I'm still dealing with a rather severe PTSD episode.  Next time I'll listen when I'm told not to attend something I know could be dangerous for me.  At least I hope I will.

But for now I'll get out of bed.  Maybe even get dressed.  Try to find something I can stomach to eat.  Referee my teenagers who really need to get out and do something instead of sitting next to each other on the couch and arguing about who took who's spot and whose turn it is on the wii and why they don't have to share a pizza.

And then kick them all off and watch Groundhog Day.  Maybe twice.  Because it's Groundhog Day.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yup. I should clean house. Incredibly potent that feeling of "don't wanna."

Picturetalk321 said...

Here via Sitssharefest and also because I was intrigued by the title 'BLAH' and then stunned by your blog banner. Wow.

Shari Lynne @ www.faithfilledfoodformoms.com said...

LOL..that sounds like my house!! Except I HAD to get dressed and go to 3 basketball games for my daughters today :) Hope you feel better tomorrow and happy Sharefest to you also!
Blessings!

The Dose of Reality said...

Watching Groundhog Day is always the right answer.

Sorry today has been a rough one.

Vicki M. Taylor said...

I have those moments. With Bipolar Disorder, I wake up not knowing exactly what mood is going to play out today. It's kind of exciting and scary in a way. Hope your day got better.

Melissa G. said...

I'm kind of blah today too. I keep looking at the blank page knowing I want to fill it, but I don't have the "oomph" to do it. Maybe tomorrow?

Vicki M. Taylor said...

Hope you feel better soon and back to your bloggy self. Followed you from SITS.