Friday, September 17, 2010

I Got a Little Distracted

So I guess I got a little distracted with that annoyance I like to call life.  I say this because I had another post go up at Smartly two days ago and kind of missed it.  It's a repost of Real Simple for the Barely Functioning.  If you haven't read it or it's been a while, pop over and read it.

Also, a heads up.  Check back tomorrow.  I'm doing a guest post for another blogger.  I will have the details here Saturday.  If you haven't read her stuff, and lots of you have, you'll want to check her out.  I mean, check out her blog.

Please excuse this confused interruption. 

4 comments:

Just Another Person said...

no stress. Take it easy!

Cheryl D. said...

That's the joy of blogging. You do it more when you have the time, and you can step away from it when you don't!

Running Circles said...

Loved reading the post all over again! I look forward to tomorrow!

Elissa said...

Loved the essay.